- We help local women to establish sustainable source of income (selling seeds, vegetables, eggs, milk, fish or poultry) to become less financially depending on seasonal jobs.
- We support women in education and vocational training.
- We develop a community of female farmers meeting and sharing their concerns at the seminars and trainings.
- We establish the system of microfinace to encourage women to make investments and start their own small business to generate income.
- By giving a small loan to individuals, the community helps their members to finance small projects within cycled chain of loans.
Listen to the interviews with some of the widows of our community. They share their life stories and speak out about their aspirations for future. Are you wondering what could help them to take a step forward and improve their family situation?